Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Countdown

After 5 days, the spotting stopped. Just like that. No blood yesterday, not even a little bit. I am carefully starting to breathe again.

I feel like a little kid now, nervously counting down the nights until her birthday. Looking forward to it, but also a little scared of what that day might bring.

8 more nights until the first ultrasound. 8 more nights until we "meet" our new baby for the first time. Or our new babieS. Or nothing at all...

*** update: Shit. It's back... ***

7 comments:

  1. Ugh, it seemd so good that it was gone!

    Have you/should you call your clinic to see if you can get in sooner in case it's something like an ectopic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...maybe if you bitch at your clinic, they will get you in sooner? Claim pain?

    I'm sorry. I was so happy to read that it was gone...and then...ugh.

    Holding my breath with you. I've been worried. Don't not post because you think people don't want to hear about your pg. Really. We're rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My clinic told me time and again that spotting is very common and considered "normal" as far as they are concerned. That was very comforting to me while I had my three days of spotting.

    If you can convince your clinic to take you early, that would help put your mind (and ours (-: )at ease some.

    I am rooting for you and your bean, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you today...hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I'm counting right you should know soon ... good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping all is well...fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you. Worried for you, for sure. Hope you get good news!

    ReplyDelete